View Single Post
Old 11-18-2010, 08:13 AM
amazon

I am more of a visual learner, so I decided to search for free fast flipped table runner so that I could make one like grma33. I clicked on this one by mistake it was the second one down when I typed fast flipped table runner in google search.

*******A word of caution*********DO NOT CLICK ON THIS SITE!!!!!!! Table Runner To Sew @ cftpa.org/o2EiapZh/cached. It is loaded with viruses and its page makes your think your systems security has found all of these viruses and to click to start protection. I knew something wasn't right, so I did not click and ran microsoft security and spybot search and destroy. Neither scan found those supposed viruses, so I just logged out and restarted. So please beware!!!!! one little click and I would have probably crashed! I am not that great on computers, but I have noticed if there is a lot of numbers and letters after the / it is usually a bogus site or if the desription rambles on or makes no sense. Don't they have anything better to do! . :thumbdown: Just thought I would give you the heads up! :D