View Single Post
Old 11-18-2010, 11:09 AM
Ninnie
Power Poster

Dear Miss Lady Bug, your package arrived here yesterday afternoon, and boy , all I can say is WOW!!!! I was blown away, and just love everything u sent. So, here is the list of all the wonderful things that arrived. 3 piece notepad set, in pink, so girlie :-D , 3 Christmas FQ, love them, a panel of 14 printed blocks, Peppermint Cottage, so cute, and listen to this Huckleberry Jelly Beans!!! :shock: and they are delicious!! Also, to packs of miniature Christmas ornaments, so cute for a table center tree, huckleberry lip balm, it is so that time of year here, and will use this,emory boards, cotton sachet, a little miniature book of Chocolate Sayings, so love this, and not a calorie in it :-D , 2 tea towels too cute to use, but I will. lol, a small snowman, he is so cute, 1box of peppermint tea, just right for this winter, a small framed winter saying,"Joy is Everywhere", love this so much, a basket of blessings pattern, will go great on a sweatshirt for this winter, a beautiful piece of Christmas material, and 4 small magnets for the frige, with hooks on them, they are too cute, and I love those!!!! I can not believe this year is almost gone, and how generous u have been. I have been so blessed to have you as my SQA this year,and I can't wait to find out who u r so I can thank you personally. Sending lots of Hugs and Love your way
Ninnie
Attached Thumbnails attachment-128989.jpe