Thread: Can't Focus...
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2010, 05:07 PM
Julie in NM

on what to do next. Have books, mag, patterns, fabric. Lots of pics of quilts, too. I think the problem is I want to get rid of scraps and having a terrible time. Scraps are in 3, yes 3 HUGE containers with no rhyme or reason. Most are small and I want to get rid of them. Some are odd sizes. Don't send me to Quiltville...nothing there trips my trigger either.

So much is up in the air which is probably why I'm lost. DH may be taking a new job which will require me to quit my little job and stay home with Mom..alz patient. I'll try to hire someone to come in and stay with her a couple hours a week so I can get groceries.

I have to quit ordering fab cuz it's not matching anything that I have.

Think maybe I'll just put all the fab away and work on my Santa redwork that I have from Bird Brain Designs. I feel like a bird brain so maybe this is apporiate. When everything calms down, I'll be able to sew again. Think maybe drinking too much coffee may be bothering me too...but it tastes sooo goood!

See! Even my thoughts are rambling. Right...redwork it is! After I walk on the tread mill for a mile....need to work off my belly!

Thanks guys!!