View Single Post
Old 11-18-2010, 08:15 PM
cjc

I haven't been posting much lately. Busy, busy. mostly just have time to catch a few posting. I wasn't getting the notifications either. Seems like some good SQA's out there. When we first started this I didn't know there was such an expectation on what a SQA should be doing. Please don't misunderstand, I have loved everything that my SQA has sent me and I have loved getting the packages together for my Angelee. I hope that she has enjoyed them. But after reading some of the comments, it's been surprising. And now after several months of not hearing from my SQA, I understand a little better. I don't care that she hasn't sent anything I just wonder if she is ok. And KWhite has done a great job - it seems like it would have been quite labor intensive. But I look forward to the reveal and glad that I found the date.... Everyone should keep in mind, that if you don't check this post everyday, you wouldn't know when the reveal is. So let's keep the Date going on the current page....Dec 16 8 p.m. Sorry for the long post