Thread: Can't Focus...
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2010, 05:19 AM
Julie in NM

Walked the DREAD mill last night and getting ready to walk again. BUT...funny how sleep helps. Found a pattern this A.M. on Moda bake shop called Fandango Clams! USES CHARMS! Have a pack of batik charms so will make up a somewhat controlled scrappy quilt. I'll change the pattern around a bit. Not getting rid of what I wanted but what the heck, I'm sewing and that makes me happy.

Now..thank you for the support RE Mom's alz. DH works from home so he is primary care giver. She's a invalid so she is not a "flight risk" which is a mixed blessing. We can't afford respite care...bills out $20.00 an hour but occasionally DS will stay in the house for an hour or two so we can have a quick date at our local coffee shop that has FABULOUS DESSERTS!!! I really don't want to attend a support group. Just don't want to hear everyone else's sad story. We've been caring for her for 4 years and so far so good.

Ok..gonna get the walking shoes on and start my walk to no where. Best way for me to feel better is to control my sugar intake, walk the tread mill and see the number on my scale go down and the fat tummy shrink!

Happy Thanksgiving a little early. No work on Thursday. No one coming over so I can sew sew sew sew..well you get the picture! haha