View Single Post
Old 11-19-2010, 02:43 PM
madamekelly

Originally Posted by Sandra-P
Originally Posted by madamekelly
Originally Posted by Sandra-P
I do the Shop Hop each time. If you are having trouble finding the bunny then email the shop. If enough emails are sent then they generally will post a hint for all to see. I being a little OCD actually called the shop hop people and was told that the stores are supposed to have a hint and the bunny is not supposed to me more that two clicks away. Sometimes I am asked to be one of the trouble shooters and I get to hop a day early to see how smooth it will go before it goes live.
I bow to your superior knowledge. What the heck are 'bunus bunnies"?
Not superior, just have been doing it a long time. A bonus bunny is sometimes inserted after you have found the bunny in the web site. Generally they move them around day to day, to different stores so they are not in the same place on different days. They are doing it with blocks for the hop in Nov&Dec. It is fun to play and I have won gift certificates to some of the stores.
Thank you for the info. Do they have the rules and other info posted somewhere, or do you just learn as you go? Is there any kind of prize list?