Old 11-19-2010, 03:17 PM
Rhonda
Power Poster

Continuing on....

Sew the second half to the sashing. Make sure you line up the seams on each side of the center dark square with the seams on the second half. Also make sure your dark centers line up with the first half of the paws
[ATTACH=CONFIG]129671[/ATTACH]

Tack where all the seams connect with the sashing, this will help to keep your lines in place as you sew
[ATTACH=CONFIG]129675[/ATTACH]

With using tacks in stead of pins you can open the pieces and see whether the lines of the dark centers are going to line up with each other. As you can see I didn't have it quite right so I had to fix it.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]129677[/ATTACH]

Here the dark squares line up much better. The blues are all the same fabric. I have no idea why they look differant.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]129680[/ATTACH]

Here is the quilt block all sewn together. As most quilters I can point out the things that aren't right. In the center the top left and the bottom right seams don't meet up right. They are overlapping just a tad. But oh well! It's by no means perfect.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]129681[/ATTACH]

Yeah!!!! We are at the end!!! Here is my Bear's Paw Quilt Block hanging from one of my nails on my shelves. Now I need to decide what to do with it.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]129682[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-129666.jpe   attachment-129670.jpe   attachment-129672.jpe   attachment-129675.jpe   attachment-129676.jpe  

attachment-129677.jpe