View Single Post
Old 11-19-2010, 03:34 PM
Candace

Originally Posted by omak
THANK YOU!
I remembered Friday was the day, and this morning, while out watering the cattle, I thought - - I need to check on that when I get back to the house ...
well ... things are a bit different out here at the ranch, and it is: the loudest, most demanding gets the attention.
Had you not posted to the thread, Lord only knows when I would have thought of it again, but I would probably win the bet if I said - - the next time would be out somewhere far and away from the bunkhouse.
Thank you, again!
I just have one question ... why does it have to be pink???? IHATE pink ... will think on this awhile, because truth be told - - as much as I hate it, I seem to find it all through my stash ...
oh! what to do, what to do???? and, wherever DID I put the green that I am not too fond of either! LOL
(we all have our little problems, don't we? :wink: <wave>
I'm not a fan of pink and green together as it seems little girlish to me. But, I'm game and if I don't love it when I'm done it will make a nice gift for someone. And my collection of scraps will (fingers crossed) be a lot smaller.