Old 11-19-2010, 05:33 PM
BoJangles

[quote=vintagemotif

I'm going by the look of the decals, the area that holds the thread at the top (long with a silver plate), and the fact that the light is in the front. Most 201-2 have the light in the front.[/quote]

Well, I actually called about a couple vintage Singers today that were a little closer to home for me. They were both 15's. I still want to find a 201 one of these days -- but a little closer to home! Thank you Vintagemotif for thinking of me again. I love looking, I would get one of each if I could. I really am intriqued with that Vertical Feed machine, but I really can't get another treadle unless I get rid of one. I have 6 treadles in the house and one in the garage! I just can't bring myself to part with any of my current machines! And, this doesn't count my 2- 99k's, my 2 Featherweights, my Rocketeer, my White Rotary Crinkle, my 4 Pfaff's, my Janome, my Juki, and heaven forbid my long arm! I have seriously thought about getting rid of the long arm for more treadles -- love those treadles!

Nancy