View Single Post
Old 11-19-2010, 06:17 PM
craftiladi

Originally Posted by plainpat
This is the easiest,calmest holiday season ever,for me.
Back when the gift threads started showing up,I thought about what to make.Or what to make that anyone needed/wanted.Couldn't come up with a single thing.

The Grsons are teens...enuff said. DDs & Grdaughter have quilts & quilty things...no room for more.
My Sis doesn't like handmade anything & we don't exchange gifts with DH's family.

Sooooo......after much thought (maybe 30 secs)....I am not making/sewing gifts this yr. No worry about will they like it? can I get it all done?,but the best of all is NO DEADLINES!!!!!!I can sew when I want or not sew if I don't want.

Ahhhh...talk about nice! :lol:I'm enjoying seeing the gifts you all are making & choosing a few to make, someday....maybe.Will do some baking & candy making to share with friends & neighbors.
Have a feeling this is gonna happen next yr & the yr after.Can you tell I'm enjoying the season?
Pat I am right there with you. I have already made everything I am going to make for anyone. I posted on a another thread that I refuse to keep making things I don't even get a response from those that recieved a gift from me. That includes store bought or home made. Why should I stress out trying to please these ungratefuls.
I am lovin it. Hmmm maybe I should send them all thank-you notes...lol ooh my horns are showing.