View Single Post
Old 08-03-2007, 01:07 PM
quiltmaker101

Originally Posted by Carla P
I was so depressed the last day we were there!! (Maybe I should have taken up drinking so I would have passed out & they would have left me!! :lol: Man, I should have thought of that then!!) I told my DH he would just have to leave without me!!!! He just laughed... :shock: I was serious... really...

:lol:

He took us for my & Daughter #2 b'days... It doesn't get better than that!! Oh Kathy, I REALLY hope you get to go some time... Pictures can't do it justice!! (Quiltmaker101 lives pretty close to where I took these pics. Sorry Wendy... I forgot your # at home :( ) You walk out on that beach & it takes your breath away because it is so beautiful!!! I will move there one day... I will! I will! I will! :lol:
Carla, you were so close and we didn't get to visit!? Come on back! This weekend is the Bushwacker Festival here in Pensacola Beach - we can get loaded together. I've never had a Bushwacker, but everyone says since I love Mudslides, I have to try one.

I don't think any beaches are prettier than Pensacola's, but Destin is a close 2nd. :wink: