View Single Post
Old 11-22-2010, 07:02 AM
trupeach1
Banned

Originally Posted by ckcowl
pictures of my gifts from Janice :thumbup: thank you so much, it is all so perfect for me! i absolutely love the (pin-cushion) and will make some myself, but none will be as wonderful as the one you made me :mrgreen:
and everyone, i have to tell you...the fabric wrapping is a beautiful print, the lace ribbon ... oh my i can not describe how beautiful it is!
the pin cushion is all hand embroidered, pieced, has a needle keeper and a pocket on one side and my initials on the front along with the date and the sqa...it is BEAUTIFUL! and being a person who LOVES working in wools and crazy quilts...these gifts could not have (fit-me) better :thumbup:
she wanted me to share so you could make them for gifts too, isn't that just fabulous?
thank you again so much!!!
Oh Colleen I am so happy you like everything I sent. I couldn't believe I was able to find everything that matched. I was going to look through the cookbook to see the recipes but i didn't want it to look like it was looked at. If there is anything that looks good to cook let me know. I thought the return addy lables were so adorable with the vintage sewing machine I got some for myself. It was so much fun sending you stuff all year long and I wanted you to have a rememberance of it. What better way then to have it embroidered on a crazy quilt. The peach doesn't look like a peach but I tried. Now that you know I was your SQA I hope we will become freinds for that was what SQA was all about.