Thread: Why?
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2010, 07:12 AM
nursie76

Originally Posted by okie
I don't know what "status" people are talking about but this is just a question, it doesn't matter to me one way or the other, just thought I would start a question kind of like the one that was here a few days or week ago about the purple thang. Not trying to start a negative debate just a friendly one. I personally do not reply to a subject I don't have an answer for. If it's something I too would like to know I just go back and look at it from time to time. This is what I was doing when I found several replies but the question was never answered. If I ask a question and no one has an answer, no problem. This is a very knowledgeable group of people and if I don't get an answer to a quilting question it's probably because I didn't word the question right and no one knows what I'm talking about, this is called my brain in working one way and my fingers another :)

I didn't mean to make peole get so defensive and angry in some cases. At least some of the replies seem angry. I better go back to being silent and just looking. Have a great one.
I hope you don't stay silent, I think we all like to discuss many different topics and we all have curiosity questions once in a while. The folks on this board are awesome. But as on any board, when you communicate with the written (typed) word, you lose the ability to "read" the mood of the message because we can't see the body language or hear the tone of the persons voice. Actually I think this is question has received some interesting answers....just goes to show you how many ways a thing can be perceived.

Have a great day!