Old 11-23-2010, 07:16 AM
bronald

Originally Posted by fryguymoore
Originally Posted by trupeach1
Originally Posted by Quilting Nana
Originally Posted by trupeach1
So I tried on a size 12 pair of jeans and they can finally be pulled up over my thunder thighs and big butt now should I be doing the happy dance because 8 months ago they wouldn't pass my thighs, or should I cry because the zipper is spread apart by about 5 inches and they had fit me 6 years ago?
Do the happy dance because you can get them up. In a month or two you will be able to pull that zipper UP.
YEA
Now Missy this smarta** answer will make you laugh. Hope it doesn't get me thrown off the forum.............

If in a month or 2 I could pull the zipper up I will be thin enough to want someone to pull the zipper down. :shock: :shock: :shock:
"Pulling the zipper down" is so much fun after losing weight! DH and I had lost a combined total of 100 pounds so I know of what I speak 8-) Unfortunately we gained back a total of 40 pounds :( Doesn't matter anyhow since I moved out of our room due to marriage problems.

I did manage to lose another four pounds last week.

OMG, I don't know what to even say about what just happened. My 13 year old daughter (who is thin to average) just came down wearing pants that she thought were hers. They were the size 10 pants that I used to fit into last year. I didn't realize how small size ten is. I really, really want to be there again. When I get discouaged about my current size I need to remember that had I continued to do nothing I would still be in a size 18 that was too small - - or bigger.

This is going to be a wierd day, I just got up to give the kids their medication and I accidentally took my daughters ADHD medicine. Maybe I will be better able to pay attention today or better yet, maybe I will lose my appetite like she does.
I know exactly of what you speak. My DH and I have lost a combined 75lbs. and life is better if you know what I mean.

Hope you don't have any problems from taking your daughters meds.

:oops: