Old 11-23-2010, 10:17 AM
fryguymoore

Originally Posted by trupeach1
Originally Posted by Quilting Nana

Please do not mess around with that pain. Please go get checked out.
It is VERY dangerous to self diagnose.
Here's the thing, I exist I do not have a life. I am feel sick all the time, I have not left my house in almost 6 years. I needed surgery over a year agofor something not my heart I didn't have it done. Besides the fact I had no one to take care of me after the surgery I didn't have it because my feeling was let it kill me. I called my son just to let him know where important papers were if anything did happen last night. This does not casue chest pain but I have superventricular attackacardia (SP?) my heart races it has been up to 220 your heart can explode at the rate. I have been rushed to the ER a few times. I will no longer go if it happens. I suffer with my disability each and every minute of each and everyday. I NEVER have good days somedays I don't even have good minutes. Death by natural causes is the way out. There is no cure or relief from my disability so why should I get help for other medial conditions and maybe prolong my life of suffering People pray to not die I pray everynight I will.
I know how you feel and I am sorry you have to feel this way. It hurts...