View Single Post
Old 11-23-2010, 03:46 PM
Rosyhf

Originally Posted by MomtoBostonTerriers
rosy,

Love the photo of the finished quilt. Each block is much larger than I thought it was when I was watching the "in process' photos. Now I have a better idea of the scale. Wow, what a fun project! I hope that whoever receives that quilt knows about your experience in making it -- what a joy to the recipient because you had so much fun in making it.

I asked all of my relatives to give me a grocery bag of scraps as a Christmas present. You would have thought I suggested we burn the American flag. They all think I'm crazy. Then I recommended they go to the Goodwill and buy some shirts or dresses that I can use to cut up and turn into scrappy quilts. Again, not an idea that went over well. Some people just don't GET IT! At least on this message board, there are other folks who see the value in scraps and crumbs.

I hope you get many scraps and have much fun with them. The recipient of this quilt is just me hahahahah. I keep all the quilts I make unless they are specifically made for someone. I hope on day to have a show of all my quilts and dolls..
Attached Thumbnails attachment-132764.jpe