Old 11-23-2010, 07:58 PM
Lady with Thread

Thank you Rhonda. Oh my smaller???? lol...here I am trying to let my nails grow out and they will be nubs again workin' on a check book. lol I just love making this Bears Paw though. I think they are so cute. How in the world do you make these miniature blocks quickly though? Took me three nights getting this done. But I have a hard time pulling myself away from the board cause there's so much to read and see and learn. I wish my computer was in my sewing room. I have a laptop in there but I don't have internet ran in there....yet....lol Maybe this spring I can do that if it's not too expensive. Another thing I found that helped me was I bought some Applique pins cause I thought they were cute cause they were so small. And I pulled those out tonight and they worked good for me. I tried the needle and thread but it was taking me forever I thought. But I do know you have to tack it some way to keep it from shifting. Anyway I'm having so much fun. And I thank you for all your help and teaching people it is possible to make these little blocks.