View Single Post
Old 11-23-2010, 10:08 PM
Cuddly Quilter

Originally Posted by RkayD
Originally Posted by bj
To TJ. That is so funny...squirrel! I love that movie!
HaHa! Me too! I even dragged my husband to see it..he thought it was "very cute"..which is saying alot..=)

there is way more stuff that I find on blogs and sites than I can EVER finish..or start even. I CAN on the other hand Dream ALL I want. I have so much saved on my computer that I think I will crash it at times...not to mention all the Embroidery stuff I have. Its INSANE! But I absolutely Love it! I am very thankful to have found this site...I feel like I've found MY people. =) as for the ones that go away.....my brain half the time doesn't even notice...I wish I could be more organized about that stuff but I'm almost to the point of realizing it will never happen. As long as there is so much creativity on the internet...I'm happy.
I agree with you. I have only been using this site properly for 2 weeks now and cannot keep up. I am learning and learning everyday. THANKS TO EVERYONE who leaves messages. I have even frozen my fairy garden in facebook and i have been playing that for over 2 years daily.....shows you have impressed and thrilled i am with this site.