View Single Post
Old 11-24-2010, 02:27 AM
plainpat

Good for you. I've always thought a smile & thank you can go a long ways in making us all have a nice day.It doesn't cost a thing& the supply never runs out!

Originally Posted by wordpaintervs
I got a big lump in my throat reading abut what those special boys of yours did for you. I love the look of Dolly.

The other day I left my phone number with the wonderful ladies in the fabric department at wally world, in case they would be willing to save up the cardboard 'bolts' the fabric comes on, so they could call me and I could come get them. They saw me yesterday real sick with a cold coming in to get a few, and today the manager of the store (a smaller store) called, got my address and came AFTER SHE GOT OFF WORK, said she didn't want me getting sicker coming out to pick them up (said she had over 20) and would drop them by. We always visit when I am back there and when they are between customers, sharing life in general, the dolls I've made for kids with cancer and all that, so they have become like friends to me. Now that is what I call Customer Service. Really was nice to have that happen. I thought I'd share my little bit of humanity and human kindness. Hugs to all. LIFE IS GOOD