View Single Post
Old 10-07-2008, 06:19 AM
Feathers

Ok guys: You were all so good at guessing what my pile of fabric would become and I "fold" like a house of cards when begged for something so here is the incomplete DRESDEN PLATE block that I've been working on the past few dreary, rainy days. There is still LOTS of work to do on this quilt but some of the blocks are starting to come together. It takes 4 blocks with 6 blades each to make one block. So far I have 4 complete blocks but not sewn together, yet. The green between each of the 4 blade pieces IS NOT what I'm going to use in the finished quilt. I'm going to find a lighter green similar in color to the center green blade in each of the block segments. I just don't have the fabric yet.

Thanks to all who joined in on the guessing game. It was fun to see what everyone was thinking when looking at the fabric pile. You are all so creative. This has been fun...thank you.

Dresden Plate Block (Not put together) that all of you guessed about what the fabric would become
[ATTACH=CONFIG]17845[/ATTACH]

2 more of the quarter section blocks ready to go in the big block. I have 12 quarter block segments or 4 blocks ready to go....I need a total of 12 blocks, each 20 1/2 inches square
[ATTACH=CONFIG]17846[/ATTACH]

The fabric you were shown and asked to guess about what block might be created by this pile of fabric
[ATTACH=CONFIG]17848[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-17845.jpe   attachment-17846.jpe   attachment-17848.jpe