View Single Post
Old 11-26-2010, 07:01 PM
n2scraplvr

Originally Posted by magpie
We have to wait 'til tomorrow? Ok it will be worth it. Love the mini. You do some very pretty work.
Yes, everyone, I will be posting that tut for you tomorrow as I'm still working on it tonight. I think it will be a really lengthy one as I'm tired of rushing through my tuts and I want to be thorough and really help you to see how to do this especially the fabric part that I want to linger on as it's the most fun part of a quilt and sometimes the hardest when you're not sure what goes together! Most of the pics have been taken and I'm writing it up now. I love the secondary colors emerging and the more blocks you get together, the more you see those background pieces working overtime shining through! Once you know how to get these fabrics working together for you, then it produces a beautiful quilt!! I thought I would have to do a minimum of at least 16 blocks to see the interplay exchange, but you could see it with 9 blocks so that's where I stopped.

Thank you, magpie, and everyone for your very nice compliments!! I'm looking forward to tomorrow's posting!! :D :wink: