Old 11-27-2010, 03:53 AM
memere9

Originally Posted by Gemini Dolly
I am in Leland NC,about 2 hrs south of New Bern. I used to live in Jacksonville NC, which is about an hour south of New Bern. In Jacksonville, there are a couple of quilting shops, 2 WalMarts, one of which still sells fabric. I have been to New Bern many times. Pretty little town.

Now I do remember a fabric store in New Bern. In fact, I just got one of their flyers in the mail two days ago. It is called, New Bern Fabric Center. They are located at 1218 S Glenburnie Rd. It has been awhile since I have been to their shop, but they do have nice quilting fabrics.
After I replyed to another post I read yours. I emailed that fabric shop and inquired about a few things. I love to teach sewing and quilting. I have also taught knitting, crocheting and embroidery of all kinds when I was younger I had my own yarn shop but could not handle it with my kids and I was in a small town not enough money to be made. I miss it so. I would love to volunteer if I could aford to do that. I also love working with kids and have taught them also. I am hoping the Lord will open some doors for me to use the gifts He has given me.

Cathy
I almost forgot about the New Bern shop, and then I remembered the flyer.