Old 11-27-2010, 07:42 AM
BettyGee

I decided that my stash really needed to be put in some order. So I had this beautiful sturdy flat, very large, box that I neatly folded all my panels in and labeled the box. I am only 5' so using my trusty stepstool I placed the box atop a stack of containers that hold the supplies for all my other hobbies. Seemed to be sturdy, wrong! It fell to the left and was lodged in the corner atop my pile of batting. I can get that I thought and put it in a better place. Okay, long story short I caused the containers to fall three times. Broken clay pots, wood pieces rolling all around, assorted other craft items scattered everywhere. I picked all of these up three times! It only took just shy of two hours to put everything back, fold my material which was the main object, and I have a beautifully organized sewing/craft room. My back and butt muscles hurt like the dickens today from so much stooping, well at least I got some exercise. I did get to spend an hour actually working on my new project. This has been brought to you by the original "Stash Organizing For Dummies 101."