Old 11-27-2010, 12:01 PM
sandpat
Power Poster

No Lesley..I can't open the laptop at all. If (when) I've tried it binds itself and I'm afraid I will break something or cut the wires that are in the hinge that go into the screen. I can do it over...at least I wrote all the counts down on the schedule out beside each week...at least I don't have to count those buggers!!

OK ladies...here is Patrice's response to our question. I think we are ok to go :D:

Subject: Re: Group project question

i have no objections. you've already taken care of the potentially sticky copyrights issues, so it should be lots of fun. the Jane project has inspired at least two similar activities here. i think it's great!

sandpat wrote:
Hey Patrice.. hope your holiday weekend is going well..I have a question. The group that is working on the Dear Jane quilt is talking about working on another quilt as a group to start probably in May/June of 2011. We are looking at Affairs of the Heart and/or Little Brown Bird. If we are all purchasing the book and/or software, do we have a problem with listing it by the title of the quilt and working on it on the QB? We are not planning to share the patterns...just posting pics of completed blocks and sharing tips/advice..etc..like we are doing for the Jane quilt. Your thoughts???

Thanks,
Patti