View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 04:10 AM
Polly C

Yes, I did take pix but they had posted everywhere not to post them on the internet!!! Besides, I have slooooow dial up out here & it takes hours to post pix from here. Also, there were lots of areas where photography was not allowed so I didn't get as many as I would have liked.

I did buy a couple of kits & new side clamps for my Hinterberg quilting frame. Many, many quilt kits & lots of patterns & fabric but I don't like buying fabric at shows - too many people & not enough room to pull out the bolts & spread the fabric out together. (Guess I am one of those shoppers who takes over & they probably don't like to see come!!)

I like looking at the new notions & expensive toys but I resisted - decided nothing I couldn't live without & that leaves more $ for fabric which in the end means more quilts.

There were tons of books both pattern & quilting subject novels but I have read most of those already. I did get to meet & visit w/Eleanor Burns & her books were all on sale - some as much as half off.

Don't know if I will go back tomorrow yet. Today is out - I am still not rested up enough & my foot still feels about a size 9 (supposed to be 5!)so no walking for me today. (guess I'll have to sew :lol: