Thread: Anxiety
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2010, 06:49 PM
Ramona Byrd

Here is an alarming excerpt from the article, "Red #3 and Red #40 are the two food coloring additives approved for use in food (by the FDA) yet if they were sprayed on weeds they would work as a pesticide."
---------------------------
Drink diet sodas? They have Aspartame, which is so bad they're renaming it Amino Sweet because so many people are getting spooked about it. Aspartame is being implicated in lots of diseases, check them out.

Allergic to MSG? Too bad, it can legally now be in darn near anything and they don't have to put it on the label. Check this out on the Internet, the list of foods containing it is too long to print out here.

To my knowledge, the only real, non artificial sweeteners now on the market are plain old sugar, honey, maple syrup, and an herb called Stevia. And now they've even taken part of it out and got a patent for the partly artificial sweetener and now call it Truvia, which I'll not touch because I'm afraid of it.

Cook at home, real foods that look like they should, not from boxes and shot from guns..try real food.