View Single Post
Old 11-28-2010, 05:40 AM
deedum

Originally Posted by ginnie6
I have machine lust. There I said it. I don't need a new machine. Really i don't. I have several older ones now that aren't being used to their potential. And I mean there's only 1 of me and I only have a limited amount of time to sew. So why am I looking at machines online and drooling over them? Why is a cheap Brother machine at WM making my heart flutter? My old White does a perfectly good job...she even does fmq if the user would get better at it! And she's a pretty green color too. Is there a thing as machine addiction like there is fabric addiction?
Gee I have it, just didn't know there was a name for it! YOu hit it on the head for me! I have been the last two weeks looking at FW and 301's on ebay & craigslist! I already have two janomes that I enjoy! I have a Singer 99 and a 15 that are tanks. I haven't even looked at the 99 since I brought it home hardly and yet I have my dh convinced I could use another!!!! Did I mention I have two sergers also? I sold my treadle years ago when we moved, now I think I need to buy another! Like you, I have very little time for this addiction, and yet I still have SMAD! :lol: