Old 11-28-2010, 06:24 AM
sandpat
Power Poster

pookie...thanks for posting those fabrics...they are really pretty!! Please do post the blind lady's blocks...I wannna see!!! (I know the feeling some days...I bought a pair of those drug store glasses to help me applique!)

I got my AOTH book yesterday and started looking last night. The pieces don't look all that hard to me, but after saying that.....I think I will try to scan some of the pics and put it in EQ7. I've never tried to do that before, but I'd like to play with it some...I'd like to enlarge the blocks..add maybe some different type of sashing...I don't know..something to make it end up larger. I'm with you Lesley..I think it is a fabulous size for display, but I have nowhere to hang something like that, so I'd like for mine to fit on a bed.

I can't do any of that until I get my lappy repaired as my scanner won't hook up to my old computer..but hopefully I can play with it in the next week or 2.

Wil...I know what you mean....do you have a pieced quilt in mind to consider?? And congrats on laying all that out! I did nothing last night...maybe I'll tackle something today.