Old 08-05-2007, 07:03 PM
cynde

Here are a few more, and while I am posting I should add that my avatar is a quilt I made in the Quadrille Twister class taught by Dianne Stevenson, and it is based on the Martha Thompson's class and book.

The mantle scarf was a class I took a couple of years ago by Dianne Senra, she said her pattern was inspired by one from Quilt Lover's Favorites. The class taught the pinwheel design that are in my two mantle scarves, but the one I made for my mom I just did a log cabin block that came out to the correct size.

These are some Christmas stockings I made when I first started quilting. The mantel scarf was a class I took at a shop called A Great Notion. I have made three of these, two for me and one for my mom.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]639[/ATTACH]

This is one of four wall hangings in a series called Seasons Medley, by Vanilla House. I have only done the spring and summer so far.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]1161[/ATTACH]

This is an advent calendar I made one of my first years quilting. It was a class put on by my quilting guild.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]5265[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-639.jpe   attachment-1161.jpe   attachment-5265.jpe