Thread: Anxiety
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2010, 12:49 PM
morelcabin
Banned

Originally Posted by mzsooz
Originally Posted by morelcabin
Vitamin D deficiency is linked to BOTH fibro and anxiety. And I have to tell you, as simple as it may seem, it WORKS! I take 1000 mg a day and my anxiety is almost non existant now...I used to have it so bad that my thoughts were scary. I used to wake up in the night with panic thinking I'd left newborn grandaughter in the car, or other crazy things like that. I'd also check the car several times a day to make sure I hadn't. My anxiety is really strange...and I can't control it without Vitamin D. I refuse to take meds, they just cause other problems
Interesting.... I have a vitamin D deficiency and anxiety and fibro. I'm going to give this a try!!

Your anxiety almost sounds like an OCD. I suffer from OCD have thoughts like that. I'm anxious to see if the Vit. D helps with the OCD! Thanks!!

I know, it does kind of sound like OCD, but it's different than that I think, because I only got it with the baby, and only because I was so afraid to forget her somewhere LOL! So I would constantly check, because I didn't have her all the time...