Old 11-28-2010, 04:10 PM
sandpat
Power Poster

I've used the razzle dazzle in my bobbin on my Bernina with no problems and that is what I was thinking also when I saw the pics. I have a couching foot and could do it from the top..or flip it and use it in the bottom.

I sure understand all the different projects going at once..I also have a pretty short attention span. Jane has held my attention though. Today I added sashing/cornerstones to quite a few of the blocks that I have quilted..they look so great!! I'm excited! I'll take some pics for ya'll tomorrow. Today when I thought about it, the room was too dark for any of the quilting to show up in a pic, so I'll try it tomorrow.

Kathy...to change the font, you have to type in the bracket, then color= red or whatever color of the three that you want, then the other bracket. THEN...when you get finished with where you want to end that color, you have to type the same thing but add the / as is shown on the left side of the screen. I can't type exactly what you need to do or it will just change the color and not show you what I typed.

I suppose there is a Sylvia group on the board now??? I'll have to go check on it...