Old 11-28-2010, 09:17 PM
cindle

[quote=pennyj123]Gday Alisapao,
i have attached a pic of the book that i have had to pick up and take photos of. thank you, now i will put it into my bag and read it in my breaks at work. :thumbup: LOL. that's all i needed was a push. :-D also a good online book store 'Book Depository' gr8 pricing. compare and you will see.
happy quilting :)
[quote=Alisapao730]Thank you! is there an order in the series, or can you read them out of sync? [quote=pennyj123]Gday, I am not a reader but i bought the Elm Creek Quilts Sampler Novel series by Jennifer Chiaverini, and couldn't put the book down. Then i purchased the Elm Creek Quilts Projects book, but have been so busy doing SP and SS and trying to get xmas presents finished i haven't been able to get back to the novel. LOL. And i would love to be included for the Dec Swap if it is a goer. :)

[quote=Katie Ann]Alisapao730, check this out.

http://www.cozy-mystery.com/blog/qui...mysteries.html

Originally Posted by Alisapao730
OOOO i really love to read! I think that I would love a bok about quilting! I wonder how many books/Authors there are out there on quilting. Does anyone know of a good book or series?]
I got the first book The Quilter's Apprentice from my November SP gramabiese started and finished reading it yesterday. I couldn't put it don't lol had to find out what happened. You're going to enjoy reading it.