View Single Post
Old 11-29-2010, 04:34 AM
deema

Below is a picture of the fabric assortment I have planned for a quilt for my son. Thankfully it's not "baby baby" themed, so if it takes me until the kid's 1st birthday (which is in April, so a definite possibility! :lol: ), the theme will still fit for him! haha

Anyway, most of this is fat quarters - the blues and the spaceships/aliens are all FQ's (3 of the Aliens). One of the blues is a 1/2yrd. The orange, red, and yellow are 1/2yrd cuts, the green is 1yrd, and I will probably have about 1/4-1/2yrd of purple too, left over from my D9P - I haven't cut the binding strips yet, so I'm not sure how much I'll have left. I don't plan to use a whole lot of the purple, but it does coordinate with the alien fabric and it's not a feminine purple print.

Obviously, the alien print is the focus fabric. I thought about doing attic windows, but I don't know how to work that with so many other colours! I could do a D9P...but I just finished one of those and want to try something new (even though I LOVE the pattern).

Sooo...What would YOU make with this assortment??
Attached Thumbnails attachment-135601.jpe