View Single Post
Old 11-29-2010, 11:36 AM
gaigai
Banned

Originally Posted by k3n
Bloomin eck! You'd expect AT LEAST that for a machine of that calibre - I'd heard elsewhere that they hadn't improved on the 6600, except the throat space. I have to say that mine, with or without the acufeed foot, handles everything I throw at it. Makes me feel better though as I bought my 6600 only a few weeks before they brought the Horizon out. I thought for a while I'd goofed but I wouldn't swap mine for the world. Although my next goal is a long arm as well! :mrgreen:
Yeah, I have always been a Janome fan because of my dear MC4000, and I am STILL really disappointed!! I'm surprised you couldn't hear me holler all the way over there when I found out that the 7700 wouln't go over that center wad :roll: :mrgreen: without really pulling and tugging each time. When I did the online research I should have BEFORE buying, (It was an unexpected purchase because of the great unexpected price), I found that lots of people are having the same problem and that there are lots of complaints about the stitch quality of the machine. Oh well, I did get the Babylock, and it is really sweet, even if it doesn't have the Linda Lovelace throat. :oops: :lol: :lol:

But I am planning on doing some of the smaller pieces myself.

And did you see Lacelady's new HQ Sweet 16? It is definitely sweet. You might want to check it out on her PDA.