Old 10-10-2008, 11:39 AM
Baren*eh*ked_canadian

Originally Posted by PatriceJ
just my own 2 cents, but i think it's fabulous they decided to welcome the unexpected life into the world and commit themselves to loving him. :-)

i don't think there's any such thing as too many binkies for any baby. get one or two coordinating solids to go with the pooh fabric. make a top from simple, long strips of each fabric. add one border the same width as the strips. quick; easy; and they'll love it. :wink:
You're right, it's really not my decision to make, that's why I haven't spoken to them. My beef is that it is totally and completely irresponsable of them, becuause my brother is 20 years old, has a criminal record, can barely keep a job (because he's irresponsable, not because of the record) he changes girlfriends like he changes his underpants, and I can see them hitting up my parents for cash left right and center. My mother cannot afford to raise another child, she shouldn't have to be stuck taking care of this one, just because my brother would rather chill with his buddies instead of taking care of a family he created. It's not his fault she decided to keep it, but he has a LOT of growing up to do in the next couple of months. However, this is not my problem, thank God. We're planning on getting married and having kids soon, but we're making sure we can handle things on our own... I think it's unfair that my parents have to be new parents again, instead of happy, unstressed grandparents. ok, rant over, lol, sorry :)

I think I will use the pooh fabric, it's just toooo cute!