Old 11-29-2010, 04:20 PM
trupeach1
Banned

The rules................On Dec 1 weigh yourself and write it down. DO NOT PM it to me. On Dec 30 weigh yourself again and PM me with your weight loss. That will be the ONLY time you PM me about your weight. You will come to this thread for encouragement, recipes, tips and {{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}} The person who loses the most amount of weight will be the biggest loser and the people who didn't lose as much has to send the biggest loser a themed FQ. That is the prize. You can not be the biggest loser 2 months in a row. This is for pounds lost not % lost.

There is always chit chat not pertaining to weight loss so if you will complain ( people have in the past ) PLEASE do not join as we do go off topic A LOT!!!!!!!!!!

Themed FQ..............Dec is the time for Santa, snow and parties. However Christmas is in Dec and the birth of Baby Jesus so this months theme is..............baby/children FQ.

As alway if you do not have the themed FQ and can not buy it PLEASE send what you do have. People in the past have not sent their FQ so do not join if you will not follow through and send the winner their much deserved FQ.

Now lets eat healthy, lose weight and have fun!!!!!!!

With Christmas this is going to be a hard month but we will get through it with the support from all who join.