View Single Post
Old 10-10-2008, 05:49 PM
mamatobugboo

Originally Posted by CRH
I would have fewer UFOs if I didn't spend so much time reading the quilting forum.!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I can SO RELATE to that!!! I should be down in my sewing room right now, kids are in bed, husband is hunting, but here I am on the computer with y'all!!

I have UFOs because:
1 is a BOM that finished 2 years ago...but I didn't keep up (only 2 months left to do!)
2 are classes I took that I didn't complete in class, so they got pushed to the back burner
1 is a UFO because it needs velcro and i hate anything to do with velcro...thus the UFO
the last 2 are UFOs just because other projects/fabrics came along that needed my immediate attention.

All of the above UFOs are going with me to my quilt retreat next week so I should not have ANY laying around my room! (That, of course, doesn't mean that I don't have any PNSs (projects not started) laying around....) :wink:

I have to say that i have never finished a quilt top that didn't immediately get sandwiched and quilted...i have NO quilt tops laying around waiting to be sandwiched and quilted!! :D