View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010, 07:56 AM
Edie

Originally Posted by fayza
Originally Posted by Edie
I lost something here, oh well! I like Quilter's Cache 12" blocks, no paper piecing and no applique'. The quilt I am working on right now has 48 blocks from Quilter's Cache and I love every one of them. Each block has only three colors - I found that also in Quilter's Cache. I try not to make them twice. I print out the pattern and if it is a good one, I mark it so, if not, I keep it, but mark it "no". At least this way I feel like I am learning something new with every block and will progress according to my timing (that is, when I darn well please). Edie
That is a great idea! I love the quilters cache website. I have a binder full of blocks I have printed off. If you get a chance you should take a look at the one called hanging diamonds. I am just itching to try it but figure I should get more experience first.
Oh, My Goodness - I love it! Doesn't look too hard. I can't make it with this quilt, but hey, how about a - preface here - my mother is giving me money for fabric for Christmas in lieu of perfume of which I have enough of - and I have been thinking of a table topper (not the runner), placemats and napkins. Would that be a neat pattern or what? Thank you very much for telling me about that one. Eleven inches would make for a nice size also. Edie