View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010, 10:26 AM
user3587

Originally Posted by justahknrn
$60.00 is alot but, worth every penny. Judy's patterns are complete, save me time and money photocopying and go together beautifully.
Don't let the complexity scare you away. If you follow the instructions that come with the pattern, you should not have a problem. I have made many of her patterns, never having a problem. I was intimidated at first also, now I am hooked and look forward to each new pattern she comes out with. Get out of your comfort zone and challenge yourself, you won't be sorry.
I made Judy's "Crown of Thorns" and yes all that she gives you is worth the money if you like doing these sort of projects. I love doing them. I'm going to do the Agave Garden Pattern in 2011. Once you get in a rhythm of making the blocks, for me anyway, it's calming. The biggest obstacle is the fabric usage, but if its something I want bad enough I figure out how to get it, without going into debt of course and doing without the basics. I can say this at this time because my children are grown and more of the income my DH and I have can go for hobbies such as this. I love her new pattern but I can only have one Judy pattern at a time. (Mind game). If anyone starts this pattern or any Judy pattern I would love to see your progress.