Thread: Swaps
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010, 11:15 AM
Lilrain

Originally Posted by candi
Originally Posted by Lilrain
Originally Posted by Lilrain
Thanks, I have checked with the hostess, and also PM'd a moderator. Moderator is one that suggested the feedback. the person claims to have mailed it, and it is certainly possible that it was lost in the mail, but due to a few strange PM's from the person, i believe she is just not fulfilling her end.
Seems real easy to say "lost in the mail" and who can prove otherwise?? But I do have PM's that don't add up
Thanks for taking the time to write a note. I did get delivery confirmation, so I know she got what I sent. She is in many swaps and perhaps she just got overwhelmed, over committed. But why not just say so? Even if you are late mailing, quilters understand.

Yup, this is why it is always a good idea to get delivery confirmation or keep your stamped custom form if you are mailing international as a proof you did send the item. Actually I know many swaps here require you to do so.

I am so sorry this happened to you, but swaps here are a lot of fun, don't let one bad experience ruin it for you.

If I was the sender, I would send you a replacement swap and wait for the lost item to get back to me, because what happen to most if not all "lost" items in the mail is that they get sent back to sender many months later. Just my opinion and experience.