View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010, 11:40 AM
Katia

Thanks for all the sweet and kind comments. I am still learning and loving it. The other day my husband was watching me put together his sisters quilt and said that I sure must love sewing. I didn't think to much of it then but later got to thinking about it. And yes, yes I do. I do love it. And thank God that I have the time and the talent to do so.

I still have three quilts to finish before Christmas, among other things, but I will get them done.

I also made two Christmas outfits for my Granddaughter and a bunch of hats for her and the other grand sons. I made tons of bow tuck purses, thinking I would sell them. Have not had time to do that though. I've made a couple of raggy quilts and other baby shower things. I even made a dragon Halloween costume. I am sure I am leaving something out. I take pictures of most of the things I make. I did not used to do that, but my husband thinks it is a good idea to do it so I feel like I am accomplishing things.

I used to work at home, making the Christmas ornaments like I said before. So I am used to staying busy. After 20 years doing that I decided I was done. I could go get a real job I suppose, but my husband thought I should do what I wanted for a change. So here I am. For me it is sorta living the dream. I fell truly blessed to be able to create and sew and quilt. I keep thinking how much more I could get done if I stopped doing Facebook games and playing on the internet. LOL
Attached Thumbnails attachment-136240.jpe   attachment-136241.jpe   attachment-136242.jpe