View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010, 01:08 PM
SuzyQ

I ordered one yesterday before the sale ran out and can't wait for it to get delivered. Actually, I still feel kinda sick for spending all that money, but oh, well, it's a done deal now and my christmas, birthday, and anniversary present for the next few years. I waffeled around between all 3 of their machines but bottom line for me was lifetime vs. one year warranty and of course, the dies I really, really wanted were for the studio only. :roll: No one every accused me of being cheap :lol: I figured this would be a lifetime investment for me.

So how do you like your Studio and how is it holding up? I saw that it weighs 35 lbs or so but is it really that hard to move around? I live on a farm and am used to hauling around 50 lb. bags of feed so 35 lbs doesn't sound like that much to me.

Any good sources of "free" patterns? I have EQ so I'm hoping that when I find a pattern with block sizes different than the dies I have maybe I can use that to re-size to be able to use the dies I have. Do you think that will work? I did see in the recent Fabric Trends that one section is for Accuquilt Go directions which I thought was cool.

Susan