Old 11-30-2010, 07:02 PM
tellabella

I have 2 that come to mind that I was talking about today so I thought it would be interesting to ask some of you...

One day my oldest son(when he was about 4) looked in my briefcase, found a tampon in the wrapper of course, swiped it across his nose and said "Mom, what's this...a cigar?...then, before I had a chance to answer he said "Sure doesn't smell like one!..." It cracked me up...

My second son one day (grade 1) ran into the kitchen and said "Mom, what's a sex life?" I didn't answer he asked again and I said..."Well, it the part of your life that involves sex." He thought about it and asked "Do you have one?" I said "Yes". (I wanted to say..."I can't remember much of one since I had you guys!" but I didn't. He thought about it a little more, ran into the dining room and said to his older brother..."Guess what, Mom has a sex life!" Being a whole 2 years older, his older brother looked at him and said "Dah, how do you think YOU got here?

Oh, sorry I just have to add the one about one of my students last year, who was doing history at the computer, turned to me and said "Miss, were you alive during World War 1?...needless to say he failed...(kidding)