View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010, 10:21 PM
angelwatcher

I'm a collector too, though I don't have as many as some of my fellow angel collectors here on the board. I like hand crafted Angels mostly, have made lots and bought from other crafters. I make and sell Angel pins at craft shows. I also collect Angel Fabric and have a real hard time cutting it up as I don't want to chop off any heads or body parts. In our other home I had an Angel room, with blue ceiling and clouds, glow in the dark stars, and a forest painted around the walls. It was very peaceful up there. I don't have room in this house for that, so most of the Angels are spread out all over the house. I bought a small Christmas tree from Big lots last year with the hope of putting all angel ornaments from Hallmark on it this year and keeping it up all year. (I have a friend who keeps her pencil tree with her Barbie ornaments on it up all year and I thought that was a great idea!!) A great showcase. I also have lots of books on Angels and even my gift wrap and bags tend to be Angelic!!