Old 12-01-2010, 09:19 AM
raedar63

I faced the devil scale this morning grrrrr, Now I must face the facts and do it again. When I was about to turn fourty I kinda had a midlife crises. Well if you call loosing 70 pounds in 6 months and buying a harley a mid life crises lol(and no I am not a man) Ha Ha. anyway I did keep that weight off for a few years but now in the last 4-5 have gained it all back boooooo. I will not loose the weight like I did the last time .I want to do it right and for WAAAAYYYYY diffrent reasons if you know what I mean lol. No buying harleys this time lol, I just want to be healthy, I am 47.5 years old and would love to look 45 when I turn 50 seing how I look 50's now lol. So here is to taking better care of myself starting today!
I even had a go with the new early christmas kinect game and meditated for 20 min. I rarin' to go as they say....

Oh, And I tend to get carried away and talk too much .I know this ,and know it can be annoying so If I get on someones nerves to the point it is distracting just politely PM me and I will try to chill.lol

Rae 12-1-2010

I know we don't have to post weight but I figured seeing it hear would help me face reality and besides with my severe ADD I would never find where I wrote it. ( no joke, ADD to the point I had to resort to meds to keep my job! I just could not keep up the paper trail they insist nurses play with now days, Patients love me paper trails hate me LOLLOLOL)