Old 12-01-2010, 02:58 PM
tellabella

Originally Posted by dungeonquilter
In the tub on evening when he was almost 3, my son was washing his privates, and looked up at me and said "There's candies in there." I still start laughing every time I think of it. He is 33 now.
That is hilarious...I have sons so I can relate...one night at bathtime my little guy was experiencing a little "muscle movement" down there and he said.."Mommy, I don't like that...why is it doing that?..." I said "It's just stretching"..and he turned to me as serious as ever and he said..."Does this ever happen to Daddy?"...I replied.."When you get out of the tub you can go and ask him?" I couldn't stop laughing....My youngest son, when he was about the same age, was also experiencing a little "stretch" down there one night as I was trying to put on his pj bottoms...he looked at me, laughed, and said..."I'm a man now!"

...the same son one night said to me, while he was in the bath and I was washing him..."Mom, don't touch my perverts"...I explained to him that they were "privates" not "perverts"....they had being doing something at school about good touch, bad touch...I cracked up...

I have one more cute story about privates...(maybe my family is obsessed by them?)...one night we were at the cottage and my son and niece were about 3..they just had a bath and were told to run upstairs and put their pj's on...as my sister and I turned to corner to the stairs, there was my naked son, standing on the second step, and my niece, with my son's Fisher Price Drill in her hand, buffing him up with the soft buffer attachment...my sister and I tried not to laugh but we were out of control after they went upstairs...they are 22 now and are disgusted when we bring this story up...