Old 12-01-2010, 10:24 PM
penski

when my youngest son was 6 (now 23) we went to a picnic/ fundraiser, there was a man there running for Mayor and he was handing out balloons, my son kept getting ballons from him , after i saw about his 10th trip of getting ballons and dissapearing in the crowd i followed him to see where he was going and low and behold he was selling them to people on the other side of the building to people for a dime each!!

one of my other sons and i went to the grocery store one day he was in the back seat with groceries and in the sack i had a box of kotex pads i picked up for my mom, well i decided to stop off at the drive yourself thru car wash , while we were in line waiting ( it was a busy saturday) he was in the sack and found the kotex , he took one out of the box and stuck it on his forhead over his eyebrows and i didnt notice till we came out of the drive thru and there he was looking out the window at everyone, with this stuck on him, he had rolled his window down a bit to see the water spray out and didnt want it to get in his eyes , so he put the kotex on to keep the rain out of his eyes !! i was mortified when everyone saw him