Old 12-02-2010, 09:50 PM
MissyGirl

Originally Posted by lauriejo
Originally Posted by trupeach1
Originally Posted by bronald
Originally Posted by lauriejo
OK since I can not get to the post office who would like to do it? The FQ would be sent to you and they would have to arrive by the middle of dec then you mail them. If a person misses the dead line they then will have to send the FQ themself.
I can forward the FQs to Bonnie.
Great............ thanks so much. I will post it on the Nov thread to contact you. Could I have your info so I can send it to you. How much should they send you to cover psotage, would you know cause I don't.

I have sent FQ to the US for the last 2 months and it cost me about $1.50 for each one. I don't know if it's about the same the other way.
thanks for the info I am going to check the US postal web site and see if that tells me anything.
A medium flat rate to Canada is $26.95, and is the same size as a medium flat rate for the US. If my calculations are close it is much cheaper this way than one at a time. If that holds 20 yards or 80 FQs (which someone on another thread said would fit) that's only 33 cents. I am thinking since it is flannel it won't hold quite as much. What if each person added an extra stamp inside their envelope? Does that sound fair?
It would to me.

Missy