View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 04:22 AM
Nancy11442

Originally Posted by marymac628
A little back story. I've been a lurker for a while! I was intrigued with Eddie's Hickory Nut pattern (method) and put it on my "to do" list. However Thanksgiving happened and it was going to be at one of my sister's house AND all of the sisters would be attending. There are four of us and it can sometimes revert back to the day when we were much younger and squabbled. I usually try to take some kind of hand work (busy hands help keep my mouth shut!) but didn't really have anything to take. Looking through the tutorials I realized that I could probably get enough cut out to do by hand so that is what I did. This is a picture of the second tree I have made so far since Thanksgiving. So thank you Eddie
I'm impressed and I love this...I've never seen anything like it. Don't know about Eddie but would love to. My kids are the same way as you and your sisters...love each other but revert sometimes. Seems you've decided "not to play" and I'm so proud of you!! And, look what you did!! Beautiful!!