View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 07:32 AM
Dave-Jane

Its always good to keep an open communication going, everyone can learn from that. I always try and do my best on any quilt I take in and encourage first timers to come on in! We all talk and I lay their quilt, backing and battings out on my table and discuss the options and even draw pictures or use pattern examples I have, fill out my intake sheet, thread type/color, what areas get what treatment, trimming...etc. Quilts we get in the mail?-- I lay them out and call you to discuss an apple to apple approach while I've got my beady little eyes on it. just insurance that we are all on the same sheet of music. If you've taken the time and obvious love and care to produce the quilt top, I want it right for you!
I would appreciate your comments if I did something wrong as I will try and fix or make you happy any way I can with in reason. Sincerely--Dave B.

Another P.S.-ever think of something after you push post?LOL

I have had batting that has its own lumps, but there again-laying it out you should see those problems--take the time to do it! Can only help and avoid bad situations.